Saturday, March 31, 2018

English Bitter







































Sometimes life gets in the way. Of drinking and thinking about beer and homebrewing. At this point, I don't remember when I brewed this beer. Sometime in February I believe. I think I kegged it just a week after I brewed it.

It has cleared nicely. Very dry. Sort of a biscuity nutty flavor I guess. From the biscuit malt I suppose. Overly bitter though. Maybe too many hops. Not sure. Subtle hop flavor. Kind of fruity. These are old hops, 2013 crop I think, purchased in 2014 and I had opened the mylar bag that year. Aroma has some subtle fruity hops.

Probably not the best beer I've brewed but it's still enjoyable!







































https://www.brewtoad.com/recipes/english-bitter-0f4b4c


No comments:

Post a Comment